Friendly, Guy Next Door, Trustworthy, Wry
• Ray Chase is registered with Voice123 since 2008-08-08.
• Ray Chase started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Ray Chase is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Ray Chase was last active on Voice123 92 days ago
I provide a friendly, trustworthy, or wry voice to any male voice over project, but I can also give you a serious, informative take on the copy. I definitely fill the niche of the 'iPod Generation' voice.
Other than my normal voice, I provide a vast array of character voices, and have trained heavily in accents and dialects.
I'm a big fan of collaboration, and will take any direction you give me. My ego comes last.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Highlands Scottish, Northern and Southern Irish
Southern (Tennessee, Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi),
New York, Minnesota, Chicago, General
Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese, Australian, South African, French, German (Northern and Southern), Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Serbo-Croatian, Swedish, Dutch, Carribean (Bahamas and Jamaica), Canada
In addition to these, I can do innumerable character voices (from robots to detectives to giants) and can combine them with these accents for intersting twists (a Jamaican robot, for instance).
My Voice Experience
I'm currently 'the voice' of Coke Zero -- I do all their radio campaigns as they need them.
I also do a lot of video games with clients such as Remedy, Thunder Game Works, Crescent Moon Games, Awem Studios, Big Fish Games, Ben Olding Games, FlightSimVoices, and others. Three games in which I was featured have spent numerous weeks in the Top 25 Apps in the iTunes Store, and a few are all-time classics: Death Rally, Kick the Buddy, and Trenches II.
I also do PSAs for Great Schools. I also have experience in commercials, podcasts, dubbing, audiobooks, and films.
This is my passion.
Trained at University of Southern California and the British American Dramatic Academy, represented by TGMD, trained personally with Steve Reisberg, Paul Backer, and David Bridel.
Music Composition - 2 years (Brian Shepard)
Piano - 19 years (Various teachers including Sallie Pummill Pollack)
Editing (Sound and Video) - 3 years (Michael Hoggan, MA)
Cinematography - 2 years (Judy Irola, ASC)
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B Mic
Onyx Blackjack 2x2
Tannoy Reveal 501a
Soundproofed home voice-over studio.
I can write and record music for a voice over project. I can play piano, trumpet, accordion, ukulele, and the ocarina.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ray Chase by email or phone, please click here.