younger sounding, guy next door, fun to be around
• Randy Stein is registered with Voice123 since May 09, 2010.
Randy Stein does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Randy Stein was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Randy Stein started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Randy Stein is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Randy Stein does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Randy Stein was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is medium toned with an average amount of base. I sound like your next door neighbor who likes to laugh and have fun. It is clear without any rasp to it. Energetic and defined.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
surfer, skater, business professional.
My Voice Experience
I work in radio so I do voice over work everyday. I do a lot of commercials and production for a variety of products as well as voice spots for our station as well as daily on-air talent in the morning.
I have done endorsement spots for Purina, Vitamin Water, Ideal Image, NBC, and may others.
I am a self taught producer. Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Theater Arts Minor which is one of the reasons I excel when it comes to voice work.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio at work with Audition, Audacity and Pro-tools. I am in the process of building a home studio with Pro-tools and I have not decided which mic to go with yet but it will be professional studio quality. I am very proficient in audio production as I do it every day.
Unknown - Click here to ask Randy Stein
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Randy Stein by email or phone, please click here.