natural voice delivery, guy next door
• Randy Lundquist is registered with Voice123 since Jul 06, 2011.
• Randy Lundquist started his/her voice over career in 1974.
• Currently Randy Lundquist is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Randy Lundquist was last active on Voice123 297 days ago
Warm and friendly, smooth, professional adult male for narrations or documentaries. Upbeat and fun for commercials. Positive Attitude for presentations. Can sell the sizzle and be excited if necessary for movie and games trailers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Bothell, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Randy Lundquist
My Voice Experience
A radio broadcast professional for 3 decades and capable of doing multi-types of broadcast on-air radio & tv commercials. Record store commercials to tire store spots, clothing, new and used automobile dealerships, restaurant commercials and all kinds of dot com spots.
I have a lot of fun being a character in a voice-over
Years of on-the-job training in media production rooms inside radio stations like KENO AM & KLUC FM Las Vegas to KCPX FM Salt Lake City and KMGI "MAGIC 108", KPLZ "Star 101Five, KBSG, and KJR-FM Seattle.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is a Windows 7 computer, Adobe Audition software with an Audio Technica AT2020 microphone.
37 years of voice-work in radio broadcasting.
On-air and in production rooms, voicing multitudes of radio and TV commercials, fortunate enough to have done narration plus presentation for business voice-work. It's in the blood.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Randy Lundquist by email or phone, please click here.