Friendy and levelheaded voices.
Friendly and deep but not bass.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American dialect is best.
My Voice Experience
Most of my work has either been volunteering for the Recording for the Blink and Dyslexic back in college, though only for a short time, or bit recordings for college textbooks or company promotionals. My most active period was 2011-2013.
BA in English from the University of Georgia. Currently a Public Speaking and English Instructor at the Dalian University of Technology and have been teaching classes on the subject for 2 years.
My Studio Equipment
An Audio Technica AT2020 microphone with adjustable stand and pop screen.
Sennheiser HD280 pro headphones.
Presonus Audiobox USB
I've been an English teacher overseas for the past 5 years in South Korea, Japan and China.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Randy Ho by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Randy Ho is a Standard subscriber.
• Randy Ho was last active on Voice123 364 days ago