sincere, caring, rich, clear, warm, timbre
• Randon Jensen is registered with Voice123 since Oct 13, 2011.
Randon Jensen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Randon Jensen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Randon Jensen started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Randon Jensen is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Randon Jensen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Randon Jensen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sincere and earnest for commercial. Warm, rich, relaxed and caring for dialogue. Comfortable, measured and confident for narration and presentation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Bountiful, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, Irish, German, Bavarian, Southern US, Redneck, Hick and Chinese.
Impersonations: "old school" radio and movie.
Character: wide ranging from high, nasally and annoying to low "rocky-esk" jock, and stuffy professor to surfer dude. Old men, old women and old stuff "e.g., Bullwinkle).
My Voice Experience
I was an AV geek in high school. One night the PA announced failed to show, so I stepped it and announced the varsity basketball game that night. The school administrators loved it and hired me for the rest of the season. I did many other jobs for the school with led me to do VO work for dance teams, drama clubs, political groups and so forth throughout the rest of my high school years and through college.
I was also very involved in theater in during my high school and college years, including lead parts in several productions--plays and musicals.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, with a minor in Norwegian.
Just completed an intensive six-week, semi-private voice over coaching course with Christina Thurmond, voice over talent and coach.
Also, initial course completion with Such-A-Voice.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Spark condenser microphone (with pop guard and suspension mounting)
PreSonus Audiobox computer interface
Sony Professional audio headphones
Studio One software
Ableton Live 8 software
Private, sound-dampened 52"x42" booth.
Unknown - Click here to ask Randon Jensen
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Randon Jensen by email or phone, please click here.