Sexy, fun & raspy. Deep and distinct.
• Randi Graves is registered with Voice123 since Jul 05, 2010.
• Randi Graves started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Randi Graves is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Randi Graves was last active on Voice123 67 days ago
My voice is throaty and sexy. Fun, with a very quip tounge. I can easily do fast read. Warm and comforting, for pharmaceutical adverts. Can relate real emotion from my read. My voice is smooth and clear, and always professional. In action as well as sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Carteret, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Randi Graves
My Voice Experience
If one more person offers me money to whisper sweet...and dirty nothings in their ear for money. Well, I may just have to accept:)My voice over job experience is quite shallow, but, my level of hunger and determination make up for my lack of experience. I am professional and reliable. Hard working, with a convincing throaty pitch. I have traveled the world as a professional full figure model for 12 years and am ready to do the same for voice. I bring range, clarity and the ability to sell to the table.
* I took several classes with Steve Garrin in '2000.
* Acting classes with Trudie Stiebl in Fall/Winter '2004-'05 at HB Studios
* Voice over classes with Mary Elaine Monti '2006 at, School of film and television
My Studio Equipment
I have yet to garner such equipment.
I am charismatic, outgoing and wear my emotions and feelings on my voice. I have been in the fashion business for 12 years as a full figure model and, have done two commercials. One, 'Davids Bridal', airing in the USA (no longer airing), and one, 'Winners' the TJ Maxx of Canada, airing in Canada.
I enjoy working with others, as well as on my own.
I've been featured in a book by the Beauty editor of Essence Magazine, Mikki Tayor, titled the 'Art of Self Seduction' and have appeared on several network shows such as, The View (2001), The Metro channel (1999) for a Plus size documentary)), The Anonda Lewis Show (2002, guest appearance and, the CBS Early Morning Show (2003) for runway.
And most importantly, I work well under pressure.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Randi Graves by email or phone, please click here.