Fun, Sexy, Raspy, Girl Next Door, Commanding
My voice is the girl next door. Throaty, sexy and fun.
My voice is smooth and professional for pharmaceutical adverts. Warm and comforting, for narrations.
My voice is approachable. Listeners will connect with me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British dialect, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
If one more person offers me money to whisper sweet...and dirty nothings in their ear for money. Well, I may just have to accept:)
My voice over job experience is surface but, my level of hunger and determination make up for my lack of experience. I am professional and reliable. Hard working, with a convincing throaty pitch. I have traveled the world as a professional full figure model for 15 years and I am ready to do the same for voice. I bring range, clarity and the ability to sell to the table.
* Classes with Steve Garrin in '2000 NYC
* Acting classes with Trudie Stiebl in Fall/Winter '2004-'05 at HB Studios NYC
* Voice over classes with Mary Elaine Monti '2006 at, School of film and television NYC
* Private lessons with Richard Bianco, On The Air Studios
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully equipped studio in the greater tri - state area. Operated by Richard Bianco. Owner of, On The Air Studios in Manhattan NY. I would be capable of recording, editing and delivery from this studio in a timely manner. No VO job too big, or small.
I am charismatic, outgoing and wear my emotions and feelings on my voice. I have been in the fashion business for 15 years as a full figure model and, have done 6 commercials. 1) 'Davids Bridal', aired for 3 years in the USA (no longer airing).
2) 'Winners' the TJ Maxx of Canada, airing in Canada (no longer airing)
3-6) 'Penningtons' A national brand in Canada. All commercials are currently airing.
I enjoy working with others, as well as on my own.
I've been featured in a book by the Beauty editor of Essence Magazine, Mikki Tayor, titled the 'Art of Self Seduction'.
I have appeared on several network shows such as, The View (2001); The Metro channel (1999) for a Plus size documentary); The Anonda Lewis Show (2002, guest appearance; the CBS Early Morning Show (2003) for runway; QVC for Fashion Week live at Bryant Park NYC.
And most importantly, I work well under pressure.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Randi Graves by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Randi Graves is a Standard subscriber.
Randi Graves does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Randi Graves was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Randi Graves does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Randi Graves was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.