Soft, Clear, trustworth
An enveloping, gentle, welcoming voice combining subtle British and Persian tones.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (posh),London (standard),Most regional, middle eastern,West indian,Cockney.North American,Latino.
Characterizations:Authoritive,Toffee nosed,Arrogent,superior,head mistressish,calm and ruthless,mysterious,ecctentric,offbeat,deadpan,dominating,creapy,spooky,cold and unsettling,warm and inviting.
My Voice Experience
I was born in Iran and lived there until I was 17 years old.My mother ,British working class and father Iranian from a wealthy family,but educated in England with a degree from The University of London in English literature.My father a natural and passinate linguist,was a simultanious translator for interpole as well as dubbings and voice overs for BBC world service and tv and cinema.My voice was included in such recordings from an early age.More recently
I have spoken and sung on my late partners recordings.He was a musician and wrote composed music.
I have A-levels in :Persian,Art and History of art.
I copleted an art foundation course at Ealing school of art,followed by a Three year degree in Fashion and textiles.
I worked for a fashion company as marketing director for 21 years.My job included making presentations to large groups of peaple.
I also attended seminars which focused on presentation and communication skills both in the UK and the Usa.
My Studio Equipment
I dont have my own studio.
I have a professional and thorough approach to any project which I commit to,and will put my all into acheiving the desired result.
In terms of the timber and quality of my voice I am confident that I have a
distinctive and memorable tone and accent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rana Bain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rana Bain is a Standard subscriber.
Rana Bain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rana Bain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rana Bain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rana Bain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.