Clean, authorative, smooth, hip, fresh
Clear, distinctive and professional to help promote your product or relay important information
Fun, perky and approachable, or sexy and sultry for commercials.
Friendly and inviting for the perfect voice mail recording.
Warm and authoritative for narrations.
Character voices that will enhance any story, commercial or cartoon.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform several accents: Sweet lady-like Southern, trashy redneck Southern, NYC Jewish, and Northern Minnesota.
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice-over work for nearly twelve years. My experience includes Commercials for television and radio, Corporate Industrials, Training Videos, Narration, Animation, On-hold messages and voice-mail messages and greetings, and Public Service announcements.
I took musical vocal lessons for twelve years as a child. In college, I studied communications and performed in several community theater productions. Since becoming a voice talent, I have had the opportunity to study under a well known vocal coach from Los Angeles several times.
My Studio Equipment
I have convenient access to a World class Pro-Tools facility and can deliver in any format you need. The award winning staff will ensure a prompt turnaround and high quality performance on your project.
My professional Pro-Tools home studio with award winning staff ensures prompt turnaround and high quality performance. I pride myself on consistently meeting and exceeding my client's expectations. I have never had an unhappy client and usually experience repeat jobs from them. Please give me a chance to make your project the best it can be! Thank you for your consideration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rachel Hunt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachel Hunt is a Standard subscriber.
• Rachel Hunt was last active on Voice123 152 days ago