Intelligent, quirky, cheerful, characters
• Rachel Cleary is registered with Voice123 since Aug 01, 2009.
Rachel Cleary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rachel Cleary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Rachel Cleary started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Rachel Cleary is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Rachel Cleary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rachel Cleary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Whatever you need, I can do it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York accent, Brooklyn accent, Irish accent, Valley girl, character voices (cartoon), anything high-pitched, lower gravely voices,
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience imitating local celebrity and have done voice work for "Reverend Jen's Really Cool Neighborhood", voted best new off off broadway production by The Village Voice. I also did a recording for a children's TV pilot which included the voice of a valley girl and a vietnamese pig.
I have extensive performing arts experience. I have also written for different news publications and studied language and culture while obtaining my Masters degree. (These studies included the study of different dialects of English.) I have learned about the voice over industry by having become immersed in it via friends and colleagues who do it for a living.
My Studio Equipment
I have the voice, not the studio. But that's what engineers are for.
I am an excellent mimic and pick up accents quickly. I also take direction well and am a quick study.I have extensive on camera experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rachel Cleary by email or phone, please click here.