authoritative, dulcet toned, smooth, funny, upbeat
• Rachael Woodhouse is registered with Voice123 since 2006-05-10.
Rachael Woodhouse does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rachael Woodhouse was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Rachael Woodhouse started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Rachael Woodhouse is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Rachael Woodhouse does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rachael Woodhouse was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My speaking voice is considered the ideal female broadcasting voice. I have a warm, sultry resonance making it ideal in conveying authority in reading news copy. With subtle changes in inflection, I can suit the requirements for different types of commercials, voiceovers, audio books, radio voice overs, phone greetings, and acting. With a theatre background, I also can perform a variety of character voices ranging from sexy to funny!
I am an actor and a freelance radio news producer. I work with the Ampers family of public radio stations, with KFAI as my homebase.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Riverton, Wyoming, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rachael Woodhouse
My Voice Experience
My voice experience is myriad. In the past eight years, I have worked on and off in radio, both as a news reporter and as an on-air personality, as well as providing voice imaging. I recntly acted in a play through Twin Cities 20% Theatre. Finally, having worked at a Fortune 500 corporation, I have perfected the ideal secretary voice in handling important phone calls and greeting visitors, putting them immediately at ease.
I hold a Broadcasting Certificate from the acclaimed Brown College of Minnesota, with a focus on radio and television announcing and production. I have had private voice training (singing), and studied voice at the University of Minnesota for two semesters, to compliment my trained speaking voice.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Shure SM58S® unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone for recording. I have a homemade studio complete with acoustic foam. I use Sony Sound Forge editing suite software.
I am highly proficient at using many different editing applications: Cool Edit, Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Sony Sound Forge, and Nero Sound Editor. As a hobby, I enjoying making my own remixes and re-edits of my favorite songs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rachael Woodhouse by email or phone, please click here.