authoritative, dulcet toned, smooth, funny, upbeat
• Rachael Woodhouse is registered with Voice123 since 2006-05-10.
• Rachael Woodhouse started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Rachael Woodhouse is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rachael Woodhouse was last active on Voice123 5 days ago
My speaking voice is considered the ideal female broadcasting voice. I have a warm, sultry resonance making it ideal in conveying authority in reading news copy. With subtle changes in inflection, I can suit the requirements for different types of commercials, voiceovers, audio books, radio voice overs, phone greetings, and acting. With a theatre background, I also can perform a variety of character voices ranging from sexy to funny!
I am an actor and a freelance radio news producer. I work with the Ampers family of public radio stations, with KFAI as my homebase.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rachael Woodhouse
My Voice Experience
My voice experience is myriad. In the past eight years, I have worked on and off in radio, both as a news reporter and as an on-air personality, as well as providing voice imaging. I recntly acted in a play through Twin Cities 20% Theatre. Finally, having worked at a Fortune 500 corporation, I have perfected the ideal secretary voice in handling important phone calls and greeting visitors, putting them immediately at ease.
I hold a Broadcasting Certificate from the acclaimed Brown College of Minnesota, with a focus on radio and television announcing and production. I have had private voice training (singing), and studied voice at the University of Minnesota for two semesters, to compliment my trained speaking voice.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Shure SM58S® unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone for recording. I have a homemade studio complete with acoustic foam. I use Sony Sound Forge editing suite software.
I am highly proficient at using many different editing applications: Cool Edit, Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Sony Sound Forge, and Nero Sound Editor. As a hobby, I enjoying making my own remixes and re-edits of my favorite songs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rachael Woodhouse by email or phone, please click here.