Clear, natural, and personable with a warm sound
Personable, warm and friendly for mainstream radio and TV commercials
African-American dialect for urban style reads
Clear and professional for corporate presentations
Authoritative voice for instructional videos
Jazzy and refined for a sophisticated sound
Hard-sell for automotive spots and sports-related projects.
Exceptional voice for on-hold messaging and IVR.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African-American professional, Native New Yorker, black yuppie, urban/hip-hop, several character voices (specializing in senior citizen voices).
My Voice Experience
The exclusive national voice of Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits (for 2007 and 2008)
Voiced several national commercials for brands like:
Big Boy Restaurant
and Captain D's
Listen for Quinn's many character voices on Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's audiobook, On The Shoulder's of Giants.
An on-air personality at major market radio stations for over 12 years.
A recognized voice-over talent for several production companies.
Voiced concert tour commercials for:
and many others
Quinn's jazzy voice has been a fixture on dozens of Smooth Jazz concert tour spots including:
and countless others.
Production director and copywriter for many radio stations in a variety of formats for 7 years.
Quinn has been a full time on-air personality in major markets such as Houston, Detroit, and Pittsburgh.
My Studio Equipment
Nuemann BCM104 Microphone
Aphex 230 Master Voice Channel Processor
Mackie VLZ 1604-Pro Console
HP Pavilion 1730n Desktop Computer w/ Windows 7
MOTU Ultralite Audio Interface
Adobe Audition 3.0 Recording Software
Telos Xstream ISDN Transceiver
All studio walls are insulated with Auralex foam to provide exceptional acoustics for recording.
Quinn can voice and fully-produce virtually any spot overnight.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Quinn Dalton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Quinn Dalton is a Standard subscriber.
• Quinn Dalton was last active on Voice123 210 days ago