Powerful, driven, passionate, informative.
News, promotion, sports, live, training, marketing, and television/podcast elements. Middle-of-the-road to smoother and more professional tones. Very flexible and willing to try most anything.
I am sensitive to your budget and timeline. Being late and/or over budget is a pet peeve of my 24/7, 168 hours a week.
Give me a shout. I'll help you out!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young adult to middle aged adult male. English language. North American dialect. Have attempted UK and Spanish accents... worked fairly well.
My Voice Experience
More than 13 years of professional voice-over for news, marketing, and television production... both short and long-form. Complete scriptwriting and production ability. From live sports coverage to recorded long-form training videos, I have the background, skill sets, and experience in most every form of voice-over.
B.A. Communication from University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, TN
A.S. Communication from Cleveland State, Cleveland, TN
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica mic, matching boom, Rode arms and boom arms, and CS5 studio apps.
More than 13 years of professional voice-over for news, marketing, and television production... both short and long-form. Complete scriptwriting and production ability.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Don Foley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don Foley is a Standard subscriber.
Don Foley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Don Foley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Don Foley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Don Foley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.