not typical, cool, animated, relatable, fun, male
A "fresh" voice...young to mid-aged "guy". Casual and conversational read but can do cartoon and very animated/personality type reads too...I'm new to the menu, but doing the work in radio since the late 90's.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Baltimore, New York, Boston, California "Dude", Mickey Mouse, Sponge Bob, Patrick, Yoda, Barney, Splinter (Ninja Turtles), Scooby-Doo, Elmo, Old Jewish
My Voice Experience
Hi! Finally stepping into this V/O ring...been in radio since the 90's. From Long Island, live in Md. I'm the young Top 40 radio guy, I have a show on Mix 106.5 in Baltimore M-F 3-8pm(e), I was National for 9 years with XM Satellite Radio, PD of 90's on 9, 20on20 and Pop2k! Before that I did time on the legendary Z100 in NY.
Tons of local and National reads. I try to be easy and fun to work with.
Dad of 3 little kids...cartoons are my life!
DREAM GIG: Disney/Pixar/DreamWorks (immortality!)
Over 15 years on-air and production experience working for CBS, Clear Channel, XM Satellite Radio as well as freelance.
Studied Mass Communications/Acting at Towson University (92-97)
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio: Adobe 1.5, Shure SM58, (access to a Electrovoice RE 20), AudioBuddy Pre-Amp, High Speed Fios Internet
Work Studio: Adobe 1.5, RE 20's, ISDN (with approval)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bryan (Priestly) Glassman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryan (Priestly) Glassman is a Standard subscriber.
Bryan (Priestly) Glassman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bryan (Priestly) Glassman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bryan (Priestly) Glassman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bryan (Priestly) Glassman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.