Native french(eu): radio , corporate , news reader
I have a medium warm voice. I'm able to make commercials and promos but also serious corporate or documentary voice-overs. I have no problem recording long texts. I understand english and dutch but french is my first language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French european: neutral accent
Dutch and English with french accent
My Voice Experience
I have 26 years radio experience as DJ and announcer on several Belgian radios, regional and national. I also did many dubbing for tv documentaries and corporate films for the belgian, french and swiss market. One of the biggest and latest was for the central european bank, but I've done other voice-overs for Mercedes, banks, pharma, aviation and the European Union.
30 years radio is my school for doing voice-overs. I'm also interrested in the news and very curious on any subject.
My Studio Equipment
Source Connect and/or Audio TX STL IP codec / Phone Patch / Digital Musician Network / IpDTL.
-Rode ntk (tube microphone)
Multitrack recording: Soundscape / Vegas / Nuendo
Editing: Wavelab / Soundforge
Video editing (light editing) with Vegas
Image sync recording possible
Digital Mixers: Tascam DM24 & DM3200
Mike preamp: TL Audio
- APTX Milano (video sync compatibility) up to 384kbits/sec
- Audio TX mpeg codec ( Phone Patch & G722 compatible) up to 128 kbits/sec
I have access to post-productions facilities, I can deliver total service and final product, ready to broadcast, if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Philippe Deraymaeker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Philippe Deraymaeker is a Premium subscriber.
• Philippe Deraymaeker was last active on Voice123 2 days ago