Slightly husky, versatile
• Philippa Ballantine is registered with Voice123 since Mar 25, 2010.
Philippa Ballantine does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Philippa Ballantine was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Philippa Ballantine started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Philippa Ballantine is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Philippa Ballantine does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Philippa Ballantine was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I've been called the sexiest voice in podiobooks- though that depends on how you enjoy a New Zealand accent. I can do a good range of voices from child to elderly. I have a clear voice, with the ability to act and deliver a variety of takes on a project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Wellington, New Zealand
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Zealand, British
My Voice Experience
I have worked extensively in the podcast novel sphere. I have been featured in many novels, and have narrated my own, while supplying character voices for other productions. I have read for Pseudopod and Escape Pod.
Ten years of Speech and Drama training, including Trinity College of London, New Zealand Speech Board and the New Zealand Radio Training School
My Studio Equipment
Rode Podcaster mic with experience in audio editing using GarageBand
Unknown - Click here to ask Philippa Ballantine
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Philippa Ballantine by email or phone, please click here.