Off beat, urban radio, narrative,
Warm & Deep, Smooth & Professional, Calming, Urban, Sexy, & Convicing..
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Narrator, radio voice, southern pastor, rapper, villain, super hero, background noises & animals, old geezer, voice of reason, a persons conscience, pop club voice, etc.
My Voice Experience
I've been an on air radio personality & mixshow dj since April of 2004 - Present at KJMH 107 Jamz(Town Square Media, in Lake Charles, Louisiana. I've recorded & produced radio commercials & promo's, psa's, liners, club commercials, major retail & restaurant commercials for local play, along with voice overs for over 100 comedy bits & skits for a local radio show. I'm also a producer/song writer.
I have a Bachelors degree in Radio/Television Broadcasting where I have received an NBS Award for a college television show where I was a producer/director/camera man/ & video editor for the series. & I have a vast amount of hands on experience working in radio as a dj & voice of a #1 rated show & full production skills for commercials. I've also taken voice lessons in college.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to 3 studios at the radio station that are (Powered by Cool Edit (Adobe Audition}), 1 outside professional studio (Powered by Pro Tools), in addition to my home stuido (Powered by Cool Edit & Pro Tools)
I'm a well rounded voice talent, I'm not the typical hip hop radio personality, diversity has been the key to my success in radio. I speak so that I can relate to everyone regardless of race.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Philip Guillory by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Philip Guillory is a Standard subscriber.
• Philip Guillory was last active on Voice123 128 days ago