Baritone, announcer, friendly, commanding, father
- Baritone voice - authoritative, commanding and professional; great for narration and documentary.
- Also a gentler and warmer baritone for copy that requires sincerity, warmth and understanding that works great in commercials.
- A friendly voice with character for that neighbor or Dad in commercials.
- I'm also a storyteller and audiobook narrator as well as an avid audiobook listener. I love telling stories.
In summary, my voice can be a warm baritone; friendly and resonant . . . as I am married. It can be a commanding and funny sounding voice . . . as I have kids. It can be worn, edgy and trepidatious . . . as my mother-in-law lives with us.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Clear, articulate, and neutral accent!
My Voice Experience
I have performed many voiceovers in many different mediums over the last 25 years; Movies, TV, Commercials, Audiobooks, Infomercials, Trade Shows, Training Videos and Corporate/Industrials. I've done narration, character, host, spokesperson, dubbing, looping, dramatic, comedic . .
Department of Defense
TECHNICAL: Microsoft, Nuance, Unisys, Xerox, Western Digital, Toshiba, Rockwell International, Broadcom, Fujitsu, Unisys, IBM, Teradyne
AUTO: Mazda,Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Infinity, Subaru, Mitsubishi
TRAINING: Achieve Global, CRM learning, Reveal, LRN Corporation, Video Visions, Toastmasters
FINANCIAL: F&M Bank, TRW
MUNICIPAL: Chino Basin Water District, Las Vegas Springs Preserve
RETAIL: Costco, Ralphs, Safeway
MEDICAL: Prio Corp., Zee Medical, Medcom Inc.
CORPORATE: State Farm, Isensix, Fleetwood Holmes, Western Petroleum, Southern California Edison, Océ Printing Systems, Candles Inc., Turtle wax, GTE, Rainbird, Daktec, Hughes Network Systems, The Erin Group, Sunbreak, Inc.
I received a BA from Berkeley and then was promptly commissioned as a Naval Officer in the US Navy. I was an intelligence officer.
I have been acting ever since High School over 30 years ago. I have had a great deal of training from some of the greatest teachers; e.g. George Shdanoff (who was a working partner to Michael Chekov, the great actor & author), the great Academy Award winning Shelley Winters and the oscar nominated actress Nina Foch to name a few. In addition, I've had countless Acting, Scene Study and Voiceover classes over the years.
I continue to train and perform in all mediums to keep my senses sharp and ready for the next job!
My Studio Equipment
Sterling ST66 Condenser mic, using Garageband on a Mac.
I'm easy to work with and I work hard and do all that I can to satisfy the client. I enjoy the work and getting the job done just right!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Peter Husmann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Husmann is a Standard subscriber.
• Peter Husmann was last active on Voice123 331 days ago