Clear, precise delivery, consistent, versatile
• Peter Hartley is registered with Voice123 since Jun 25, 2009.
• Peter Hartley started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Peter Hartley is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Peter Hartley was last active on Voice123 241 days ago
An upbeat young sounding voice, with clear delivery and plenty of energy and entheusiasm for commercials. Approachable and clear for presentations, whilst friendly for applications such as website media.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Farnborough, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Peter Hartley
My Voice Experience
A selection of Peter's previous voiceover projects include the following:
- Telephone announcements recorded for national Independent Financial Advisers.
- Producing website media for a Canadian career guidance firm.
- Live spoken backing for music gigs.
- Video advertising for online Technology forum and community based in Australia.
A selection of recent clients are:
Origen Financial Services
Career Edge System
Peter has undertaken voice-over training as part of Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass.
In addition, he is vocally trained with both Paul Ellis Macey and Gillian Dibden (OBE).
My Studio Equipment
Current Audio Hardware
- Shure SM57 Microphone
- Behringer C1
- M-Audio Duo USB Pre-Amp
- Adobe Audition Pro
Currently Peter is utilising his speaking skills in providing corporate seminars and telephone training.
In addition he regularly works on an IT Helpdesk providing telephone-based support.
Peter is classically trained having worked with music groups including award-winning choirs and music groups, and has recently taken to the stage for a number of lead roles in local drama societies.
Peter has a Psychology degree, which has included training in emotive speaking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Peter Hartley by email or phone, please click here.