Conversational, Articulate, Unique characters
As a commercial voice, I can be upbeat and conversational, quick and urbane, or even low and just a little bit sultry.
For instructive or corporate narrations, I strive to be simultaneously articulate, clean, warm, and mature.
In more character-driven work, I rely on my background as an actor. If the character is close to my natural sound, then I simply give the most believable and genuine performance of which I'm capable. I am, however, fully prepared to create new vocal characters outside of my normal sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, British (Received Pronunciation), British (Essex), British (London), Scots, Scots (Edinburgh), German, German (Bavarian), German (Berlin), Mid-Atlantic, Russian, East European, Refined Southern Gentleman, Creepy Monster, Mad Scientist, George Takei
My Voice Experience
Narrated eLearning projects for multiple companies, including Anheuser-Busch.
Sole voice-over for 30 and 60 second commercials for They Hate Pimples.
Provided voice characterization for non-human characters in films, including the forthcoming Tisch MFA pre-thesis film "Wormbug."
BA from Mass College of Liberal Arts, 2009 (double major in Theatre and English). Includes relevant coursework in Linklater vocal training, vocal character creation, and IPA studies all with Janis Young.
2+ years of one-on-one voice over coaching at Lau Lapides Studio, with Lau Lapides and Mike Jablon.
1 year of singing lessons with Michael Downs.
Multiple voice over classes and intensives, taught by Rob Paulsen, Harlan Hogan, Will Lyman, Paul Horn, Rena Baskin.
Additionally, I have two decades of acting experience, and more recently, a year's worth of training and practice as an improviser.
My Studio Equipment
Yeti Blue USB mic
Unknown - Click here to ask Peter Fitzgerald
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Peter Fitzgerald by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Fitzgerald is a Standard subscriber.
• Peter Fitzgerald was last active on Voice123 340 days ago