Deep, strong, fills a room, inflectiions, characte
• Pete Reynolds is registered with Voice123 since Mar 17, 2011.
Pete Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pete Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Pete Reynolds started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Pete Reynolds is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Pete Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pete Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice can be deep and attention getting. It can also be conversational with humorous or serious undertones. I am also able to inflect my voice to create different personalities from a crying baby to an elderly person of either gender.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Woodstock (Atlanta), Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am willing to attempt any accent on my base language of english. I do crying baby, some lines from movies like "What we have heaa is failyaa to comunicate" from Cool Hand Luke. Intellectual mad scientist. Various others. Give me a try.
My Voice Experience
I am a June 2001 graduate of Connecticut Schools of Broadcasting where I studied voiceover with Sunny Quinn. Other than that experience I have not really plied my trade but I hope to be able to add to this list real soon.
Connecticut Schools of Broadcasting graduated 2001.
My Studio Equipment
I have the studios at CSB in Lawrenceville GA available to me.
I am used to the fast paced environment at a TV station.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Pete Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.