Conversational. Relatable. Fresh.
Peter Bierma is a full time voice over talent and can turn around most projects same-day.
Peter Bierma has voiced over 3,500 projects -- commercials, explainer videos, apps & games, eLearning & training modules, presentations, narrations, podcasts, whiteboard, infographics, and audiobooks. That's why everyone from giant Fortune 500 corporations, to creative studios, to one-person indie startups use Peter Bierma to voice their projects.
Peter Bierma's voice is often described as: Trustworthy. Believable. Fresh. Friendly. Relatable. Guy next door. Conversational. Sincere. Real. Professional. Honest. Youthful. Genuine. Not Announcery. Warm. Heartfelt. Optimistic. Bright. Bold. Techie. Teens, 20's, 30's, 40's.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Twin Falls, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Some of my past clients are:
Samsung (Whiteboard video voice overs)
Royal Caribbean (National TV & radio campaign)
Probiotic America (National TV spots)
Dell (Product videos)
Adobe (Product video)
Genworth (Training Modules)
CDW (Explainer video)
Atlassian (Branding/product videos)
Academy Sports & Outdoors (Product videos)
Oreck (Training modules)
Google (Explainer video)
CenturyLink (Radio spots)
CA Technologies (Explainer video)
Droid/Motorola (Product video)
Red Hat (Explainer video)
Parsons Kellogg (Branding/product video)
L'Oreal (Internal explainers/e-learning)
Rustoleum (TV commercial)
SolidProfessor (e-Learning courses)
Parsons Kellogg (Branding video)
Countless product & web videos, commercials, explainer videos, narrations, apps/games, children's stories, eLearning & training modules, phone systems, audio books, and educational presentations.
I feel very lucky to have been mentored by a group of professional voiceover talents nearby, who gave constant peer review, and pushed me to strive for excellence.
Private coaching with Bill DeWees.
Degree: Berklee College of Music, Bachelor of Music
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416
Peter Bierma is a full time voice actor and can turn around most projects within a few hours.
- Source Connect Now
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Peter Bierma by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Bierma is a Premium subscriber.
• Peter Bierma was last active on Voice123 5 days ago