narration, news anchor-ish, cartoon characters
I have a deep baritone/bass that can be smooth to raspy. I can do a wide variety of cartoonish voices as well. Locally I have worked off and on as a local DJ, where I've honed the skills. I have made convincing fake movie promos via editing recorded movie promos and adding my own voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* A variety of UK and European accents including several British, Scottish, Irish, Spanish and French accents
* Any American accent with a convincing vocal age range from teens to senior
* several recognizable cartoon villains
* several original character/cartoon type voices
* can do a way better Yogi Bear or Eeyore than the guys doing them now
* Can do some Mel Blanc voices, such as Marvin the Martian, Foghorn Leghorn, the "Irish Cop", and Sylvester the cat and others
My Voice Experience
As an example, you could go to YouTube and search for user sixbernie. Check out the trailer parody for Austrailia. I simply took the trailer and added a fake promo voice of my own.
I once made an interesting prank call to my own mother. She is a medical biller. Using an elderly man's voice, I called to complain about a bill. I kept her on the line for 10 minutes before my own laughing gave me away. Sometimes I torture my friends with a new voice that way. It's a way for me to test if the ones I come up with are convincing enough.
My only real experience has been as a local DJ. I have on occasion helped with snippets for commercials and special projects produced by The DJ Experience, though this company rarely produces such material. I have also ended up doing the phone systems for many local businesses over the years.
My Studio Equipment
Nothing fancy here. A Gemini mixer and SawPro studio software are all I have at home. Sometimes I use my brother's studio for projects, using NuMarc and Gemini gear. Everything is digitized and can be converted to any format necessary.
Unknown - Click here to ask Peter Bernard
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Peter Bernard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Bernard is a Standard subscriber.
Peter Bernard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Peter Bernard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Peter Bernard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Peter Bernard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.