Tier 1 Voice
I'm 37 and have a rather unique range for someone of my age. I can do the "young guy" sound but can also drop to a completely different register and do the BIG movie trailer read. Both registers are of the highest quality and have been used in national ad campaign capacities.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a lot of cartoon voices and since I'm from the Boston area I do quite well with the Boston accent as well.
My Voice Experience
I began voice-overs in 1995 when I was 18 doing movie trailer parodies and have spent the last 17 years working for radio stations and TV clients all across America. I have a large clinet list including major market radio stations and major cable networks.
I was educated at Boston University in a completely unrelated field but I have done voice and articulation training at Emerson in Boston as well as voice coaching with Alta Creative management in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
I use an AT4033 condenser mic with a DBX preamp. I have a pro tools rig with hundreds of plug-ins on it and when needed, I run my processing through that. I also specialize in production and as a result have a huge amount of outboard equipment used for sound design.
As a novelist and a stand up comic, I have a good way with words. I've written literally thousands of pieces of copyy since I start my career and am always willing to help with copyw writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Pete Gustin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pete Gustin is a Standard subscriber.
Pete Gustin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pete Gustin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pete Gustin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pete Gustin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.