Tier 1 Voice
I'm 37 and have a rather unique range for someone of my age. I can do the "young guy" sound but can also drop to a completely different register and do the BIG movie trailer read. Both registers are of the highest quality and have been used in national ad campaign capacities.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a lot of cartoon voices and since I'm from the Boston area I do quite well with the Boston accent as well.
My Voice Experience
I began voice-overs in 1995 when I was 18 doing movie trailer parodies and have spent the last 17 years working for radio stations and TV clients all across America. I have a large clinet list including major market radio stations and major cable networks.
I was educated at Boston University in a completely unrelated field but I have done voice and articulation training at Emerson in Boston as well as voice coaching with Alta Creative management in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
I use an AT4033 condenser mic with a DBX preamp. I have a pro tools rig with hundreds of plug-ins on it and when needed, I run my processing through that. I also specialize in production and as a result have a huge amount of outboard equipment used for sound design.
As a novelist and a stand up comic, I have a good way with words. I've written literally thousands of pieces of copyy since I start my career and am always willing to help with copyw writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Pete Gustin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pete Gustin is a Standard subscriber.
• Pete Gustin was last active on Voice123 261 days ago