funny tenor to middle and low ranges- deep, fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, radio ads, and television commercials and voiceovers
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dudley Do-Right, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Ranger Hal, Boo Boo, Tweetybird, Sylvester the cat and his son, Charles Kuralt, David Duck my own creation sounds like Donald Duck, Fernando Lamas by Billy Crystal, Pa of Ma and Pa my own voice with my girlfriend Gainor/also Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus, Superman, Snagglepuss, PePe Le Pew (French accent), Charles Boyer, Cisco the Kid and Pancho (Spanish accent), Chopper the dog with Tweetybird, my own creation Sven the carpenter (Swedish accent), Ernest (cf. "Ernest Goes to Camp"), Rocky the Squirrel, Boris and Natasha, Bullwinkle, W.C. Fields, Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, the Roadrunner, Sam the Sandhill Crane
My Voice Experience
Wrote/produced comedy and serious promotions for a production company in West Hollywood for 7 years.
B.A., English, minor Secondary Education, University of Virginia, 1970
M.S., Secondary Administration and Supervision, George Mason University, 1980.
M.A., English, George Mason University, 1989.
English teacher grades 7-12 1972-1988.
My Studio Equipment
Windows XP, Sony camcorder, Logitech webcam and microphone,
acoustic and electric guitars, small amplifier, 5 computers, CD and DVD burner/player, MP3 files thru Audacity, Winff, and Winamp software
writer of text, songs, poetry, jingles, speeches, comedy, promotions, radio and tv ads, screenplays, novels, anything and everything
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Pete Faber by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pete Faber is a Standard subscriber.
Pete Faber does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pete Faber was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pete Faber does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pete Faber was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.