Guy Next Door, Inspiring, Charismatic, Wry
Warm and Inspiring for Narrations, Charismatic for Commercials, Smooth and Professional for Presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cowboy, Southern, Country
My Voice Experience
Before lending his voice to clients every day as a professional Voice Over Artist, Pete’s voice was heard over radio and television airwaves, literally, as a television sports anchor and radio play-by-play announcer.
Whether it was giving a score, or doing color commentary, this former sports anchor’s charismatic voice let millions of sports fans know what their teams were doing and how well they did it.
His charismatic yet polished delivery brings professionalism to every Voice Over he produces.
• 8+ years on camera experience as TV News Sports Anchor
• 1-on-1 Training with Jon Terzis' Townehouse Studios
• Edge Studio professional VoiceOver training
My Studio Equipment
• Rode NT1-A Microphone
• Pro Tools Audio Interface w/MBox Mini
• iMac Desktop workstation
• MP3, WAV or other formats
• Delivered by e-mail, FTP, DropBox or CD
In addition to vocal training and on-camera experience as a journalist, Pete spent 6 years in the Public Relations industry for both consumer-facing account work for Fortune 500 companies as well as PR and Social Media work for the non-profit Wounded Warrior Project where Pete helped the organization grow into a household name through targeted and successful awareness generation.
In his downtime, Pete is also a fully licensed Fitness and Nutrition coach and blogs about the best ways to get in-shape and be healthy through his website, RealFocusFitness.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pete Cataldo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pete Cataldo is a Standard subscriber.
• Pete Cataldo was last active on Voice123 294 days ago