Real, Trustworthy, Intimate, Storyteller
Let me be your Voice!
Paul Steven Forrest has a fresh, contemporary sound that today’s listeners relate to. His voice ranges from the sophisticated, authoritative style of Mad Men star, John Slattery, to the real, vulnerable, intimate sound of John Corbett, star of Sex & The City. From the playful, genuine, guy-next-door personality of Dirty Job’s Mike Rowe or veteran actor, Ed Harris, to the reflective, wise, thoughtful, storytelling of the legendary Wilfred Brimley and Hal Riney.
Veteran television & film voice actor, Lynnanne Zager, describes Paul’s voice as real, passionate, earthy, mature, sincere, spiritual, thoughtful, inspiring, trustworthy, down-home, intimate, and reliable.
LA Demo Producer, Chuck Duran, says: "Working with Paul was a complete pleasure for me. He has a wonderful sounding voice that easily cuts through the mix while maintaining a soothing, warm and inviting sound. Paul is a real pro and always delivers the perfect read. Get him now while you still can!"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Real Person, Fresh, Warm, Game Show Host, Broadcaster, Hippy-dippy Weatherman
My Voice Experience
I have a music background, and a degree in voice, which influences my work as a producer/director/writer for television - where I have been voicing in-house promos and narrations for years. As a voice actor, my musical talent enables me to bring a fresh approach to every project.
I am a graduate of Kalmenson & Kalmenson in Burbank, where I studied with veteran voice actor, Lynnanne Zager. I am also a graduate of Oral Roberts University, Bachelor of Music Education degree, with an emphasis on vocal performance. I have sung professionally on television, and for recording sessions.
My Studio Equipment
1. Vocal booth
2. VO:1-A Harlan Hogan Mic
3. MicPort Pro Preamp
4. Mac PowerBook
5. Audacity Software
6. ISDN & Phone Patch
You will receive an finished, dry voice for your project, but I can also add music and sound FX for an additional charge. I can also write and revise copy, if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Paul Steven Forrest by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Steven Forrest is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Steven Forrest was last active on Voice123 298 days ago