Character specialist or straight reads: versatile.
Variable through a range of styles from straight to comic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British(RP, BBC, General, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle/Yorkshire, Scottish, Welsh, Cornwall(pirate), Eire/N. Ireland), South African, US(NY, Boston, Southern, "hillbilly", Texas, Cali, Midwest), Canadian, Australian English(broad, general, cultivated and other regional/racial/generational variations), Generic foreign accents (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Scandinavian, Russian/Eastern Europe, Balkan, Greek, Maltese, African, Rasta/Jamiacan, Middle Eastern, Indian, Asian/Melanesian).
Plus a wide variety of celebrity, political, TV and cartoon impersonations, contemporary and vintage.
My Voice Experience
I've not had any commercial V/O experience, but after 10+ years as a community radio presenter, I have recorded dozens of sponsorship announcements for a wide variety of local businesses and services, as well as station IDs and community announcements. These recordings require everything from straight simple reading to comic characters and accents and music/FX. They are used regularly on 2BOB comuunity radio, Taree NSW Australia, where I have also co-presented and produced a successful comedy program since 2006.
I have presented a number of programs on community radio since 2001 and completed a Cert.III course in Radio Production in 2005. Volunteering at 2BOB has enabled me to put some of those skills into practice, especially on the locally produced comedy program.
I have been an English and History teacher since 1995 (BaBEd), an occupation requiring high-level vocal skills.
I also have experience as a vocalist in various situations, from rock bands to school productions.
My Studio Equipment
Cool edit pro
AS a teacher, I am familiar with the media and its operations through studies in media and communications including advertising.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Hunt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Hunt is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Hunt was last active on Voice123 351 days ago