natural, warm, deep, comedic, silly, funny, humour
My voice is naturally warm and deep ranging from deadpan to extremely silly. Accents from Southern Irish (I lived there as a child) - London Cockney to BBC Jolly Hockey Sticks.
I can write perform and record silly songs to your specifications.
Although particularly interested in comedy based projects I am more than happy to be serious for a while.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English,Northern,Southern,Cockney,West Country,Upper Class BBC, Southern Irish, Northern Irish, Scottish, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Australian.
My Voice Experience
I am one half of a male/female musical comedy double act called Brian & Krysstal.
We both have many years experience as professional stand up comedians in the UK. In the last ten years we have also performed in the UK, South Africa, Australia, Spain and Norway.
We have performed our own shows at The Edinburgh Festival each year since 2000.
We recorded a comedy CD in 2000 called Silly Songs.
One of our songs "Hannibal the Cannibal" was featured on BBC Radio 2 as part of The Arthur Smith Lectures.
Woman's Hour BBC Radio 4 - Brian played part of The Doctor in Meryl O Rourke's "Hysterical Method of Conception"
We have just finished our second CD "Spudcast"
It too is very silly.
My Studio Equipment
Truth B2031 monitors, Soundcraft mixer, Apple Mac, Logic Express, Takamine Guitar, Yamaha PSR6000 Keyboard.
I play guitar & keyboards and write very silly songs (Johnny Cash meets Chas n Dave) Vicky blows, shakes and rattles various musical instruments for comedy effect. She specialises in tambourine and mouth-organ and is currently doing a course in advanced kazoo playing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Paul Egan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Egan is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Egan was last active on Voice123 315 days ago