Powerful, Memorable, Attention-Grabbing, Soothing
• Paul Deanno is registered with Voice123 since 2009-11-11.
Paul Deanno does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Deanno was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Paul Deanno started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Paul Deanno is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Paul Deanno does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Deanno was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
If you are looking for a voice that is always powerful & memorable... but can range from soothing to forceful (and anything in-between)... consider me for your voice-over needs. I do not provide goofy, zany, or odd voice work -- I do provide a solid quality product that you (and/or your clients) will be happy with every time. My voice has been heard on network television broadcasts and numerous local television & radio stations.
I have been a news anchor and broadcast meteorologist for 14 years, and am the first broadcast meteorologist to do the weather on both Good Morning America and The Today Show.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All-American Deep Powerful Voice, Clear, Easy-To-Understand, Engaging
My Voice Experience
On-air television broadcaster for past 14 years. Hosted local game show in Philadelphia. Two-time Emmy Award winner for best on-camera presentation. Have been providing voice-over clips since my days as an intern in college (1994) and at every job since. Clear communicator. Currently provide live weather updates for three radio stations in Seattle, WA.
Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from Syracuse University (1996).
Certificate in Broadcast Meteorology from Mississippi St. Universiry (1999).
My Studio Equipment
*AKG Perception 420 Condenser Microphone
*Musicians Gear Double Pop Filter
*M-Audio FastTrack Ultra USB 2.0 Audio Interface
*AKG K-44MKII Headphone
*MacBook CPU - GarageBand
Have worked on-air (TV, radio) in Spokane, San Antonio, Philadelphia, Miami, and Seattle.
Cannot perform any on-air work for media entities in the Pacific Northwest.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Deanno by email or phone, please click here.