Smooth, Wry, General American, radio announcer
For narrations I can be warm and smooth, or wild and impassioned. As an actor, I can juggle many different characters, giving them distinction and life. For commercials I can be everything from fun and upbeat to smooth and professional. I can go from deep gravel to high excitement depending on the needs of the client.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Montana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (RP and Cockney), Irish, American Southern (Cowboy or Gentleman), Pirate, Thug, Mustache Twirler, General American, Mickey Mouse
My Voice Experience
My first job was as a board operator for a group of radio stations in my hometown. I managed to sneak on the air to do breaking news reports, and a few months later I asked for my own segment on a show. Along with recording and producing my own segment, weekly movie reviews, I co-hosted a morning show at the ripe old age of 16.
I started my own theatre company during college and did recording and sound engineering for the company during our six year run. I did character voices for shows as well as advertisements that appeared on the radio and on the internet.
My most recent job was recording an advertisement for the opening of a Microsoft outlet.
I have a bachelor of fine arts degree in acting from the Chicago Conservatory for the Performing Arts at Roosevelt University.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Behringer condenser microphone in my home studio. I edit and polish audio files in Adobe Audition.
I am writer and actor, so I have a love of words. I love taking words off of the page and bringing them to life, no matter what the subject matter may be.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Paul Cosca by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Cosca is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Cosca was last active on Voice123 357 days ago