Character Specialist, Humour, Accents, Average Guy
• Paul Brown is registered with Voice123 since Nov 17, 2010.
Paul Brown does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Brown was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Paul Brown started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Paul Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Paul Brown does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Brown was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Young, fresh and "average guy" for straight read commercials. Wide variety of accents and character voices for fun and funny commercials. Able to present teen, middle aged and older male in both straight and character voices. Clean and clear presentation for narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Educated English Canadian, Rural "Great White North" Enlgish Canadian, Rural French Quebecer speaking English, New Yorker, American from the south, backwoods American hillbilly, California "Dude", proper English gentleman, Italian restaurant owner, Scottish kilt wearing opinionated guy, soft Irish gentleman, French accent from Paris, Aussie outback guy, German scientist, Chinese restaurant owner or Kung Fu expert, ranting Canadian.
My Voice Experience
Character voices and humour. That best describes my personality! My experience dates back to grade school where I started acting in school plays, usually getting the character parts requiring accents and humour. I grew up listing to my Scottish and Irish grandparents tell stories of "the old country." In 1992 I started working in radio providing commercial copy writing, commercial voice overs and character voices for the Morning Show hosts when doing humourous phone calls and bit parts. I am also an accomplished musican playing bass and singing.
- Degree in Communication Arts
- Voice over work at radio stations across Canada
- Over 15 years providing communications consultant support to corporate business in Canada
- More than 30 years as a professional musician
My Studio Equipment
Acess to two professional studios with full digital recording and delivery. Home studio with Sure SM58 mic, full digital recording, delivery by e-mail or CD.
My many years as a commercial copy writer help me to understand the flavour of a script. I am able to edit and ad lib on the fly with confidence to provide an alternate take when appropriate.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Paul Brown by email or phone, please click here.