calm, confident,authority, believable, storyteller
My voice can be confidently instructive for e-Learning, textured, and dramatic, all the way to light and mildly comedic for movie and video game trailers and voiceovers. Same applies for TV promo and radio station promo and imaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects include standard American and Canadian English, Canadian French (native).
My Voice Experience
30+ years of voiceover performance including national TV and radio commercials, TV Promo and Imaging voice over, Radio promo and imaging, videogame trailers, Documentary (Discovery Channel/National Geographic/CBC), Multimedia, Corporate/Industrial and e-Learning, or if you prefer e-Learning.
23 years of daily voice over work in e-Learning narrations, commercials, radio (77-99), Meisner Acting and Scene study, Voice workshops and one on one coaching with Marice Tobias (Tobias Entertainment, L.A.)
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Neuman U-67, Avalon 737sp pre-amp, Mackie Onyx series console, Prima LT Plus ISDN, Source Connect, Skype and conventional Phone patch.
Some light character work, great toothless old man. Animation performing experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Boucher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Boucher is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Boucher was last active on Voice123 315 days ago