Natural, Young, Believable, Versatile
A versatile British male voice. Contemporary, relaxed and convincing.
With my own little home setup here in East London, I record professional-quality voiceovers for all sorts of projects. This means I can offer the complete package from writing the copy through to recording, editing and mastering – with music and sound effects if required.
Have a look at my demos over on the right. If you think you'd like to use my voice for your project, do get in touch through the link below my picture. Any questions or special requests are welcome.
As a freelance practitioner, I have directed and performed in London fringe theatre, along with facilitating drama workshops with young people for the National Youth Theatre and other arts organisations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Geordie, South African, Australian, Aussie, Scottish, Irish, Cockney, London, Modern London, South London, East Anglian, East Anglia, Suffolk, Norfolk, US, American, Deep South, Texan, New York, Yankee, Californian, Billy Connolly, Al Pacino, Kevin Spacey, Alec Guinness, Bane, Tom Hardy, Mr Burns, Spanish, French, German
My Voice Experience
Most recent projects:
- Situation-based audio tracks for Medical Training
- Online promo: Food & Drink festival
- Film trailer dubbing
Previously, I have provided promo voiceovers for radio, voiced theatre projects as an actor, presented on local radio, along with performing in radio plays.
Voiceover coaching: Gary Terzza's VoMasterclass
Theatre Directing: Director and Assistant Director on professional productions, both on the London Fringe and in regional productions.
Drama Facilitation training with National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, and Bigfoot Arts Education
Drama Degree, University of East Anglia
- Training included:
Sound (both live & production/editing with ProTools)
My Studio Equipment
Studio-grade condenser mic: Rode NT1-A
Audio interface: Alesis io2 Express
Cubase LE5, Samplitude, Garageband, iMovie, Audacity
Experience as actor, director and writer in theatre
Roleplay actor for medical consultation skills training
Children's drama workshop leader
Runner and deputy stage manager - TV and live comedy
Dance/martial arts - Capoeira
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Paul Baston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Baston is a Standard subscriber.
Paul Baston does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Baston was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul Baston does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Baston was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.