Loud anixous,soft and calm
I got loud rock voice which anxious, then I got my inner voice calm and smooth, I have a deep voice were just sound foolish, then my deep serious voice trying to be similar to piccolo in dragon ball z series, I have my loud girl voice about between a teen girl and little girl, also do a voice of when people sound high which is loud and sarcastic at times but yet calm. I also have some professional voices as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I' okay with Italian accents and some Spanish accents, that sound funny in some ways.
My Voice Experience
Right now the jobs I had, was just being a stocking clerk. I got into voice acting when I was watching a youtube series called sanity not included which was a comedy series on there, for machinima. I also did acting on a history project for Malcolm X with me and a few friends and did a slide show for 1970's ERA in history as well.
Currently I'm finishing my last year of high school. I have a class that teaches me about business in technology such as digital imaging, virtual enterprise and advertising. The Academy of business.
My Studio Equipment
windows movie maker iTunes and quick time, audacity and jazz video camera.
I'm willing to do the best as I can to do whatever is necessary to make each advertisement/video game trailer/commercials/comedy, as professionally as I can. I really like get the job done and I'm willing to commited to voice acting. I'm more suitable in comedy and some health facts advertising. I have not yet got to far in voice over services except being the camera man doing voice over for random things such as why you need protection for sex is all I've done so far. I do have future projects though in mind.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Paul Arevalo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Arevalo is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Arevalo was last active on Voice123 192 days ago