deep, character, passionate, authoritative, gravel
i've done narrations like james earl jones with the deep resonating sound, commercials like the gieco guy because of the inflection in my voice, i've done mumerous presentations for companies speaking to large crowds, MC'd events, announced sporting events, monolouges, acting in plays incl characters ranging from General George Patton to Peter Van Dam in The Diary of Anne Frank. i've announce sporting events such as baseball and football games. i have a naturally deep voice with plenty of enthusiasm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
North Hills, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
deep and gravely like Sam Elliot, bombastic like Gen. Patton, or officer, announcing-baseball (incl. old style), sports in general, news, game shows, intros,
My Voice Experience
I want you men to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country, he won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country. I am new to the professional end of speaking. I have announced football games & baseball games. I've MC'd events. I've given many verbal presentations in front of semi-large crowds. All my friends, some that are in the entertainment industry, have urged me to get into the business. I feel at ease on a mike or in front of a camera.
attended Santa Monica Jr College where i played sports and acted in small scenes with the journalism teacher. Also, won a speech contest in which i taught the audience how to play blackjack properly. The speech was full of comedy and antics. attended Cal State Northridge where i studied acting and philosophy. We did voice projection drills, intros, inflection drills, etc. I attended a class in hollywood taught by Greg Cummins where we did many exercises with voice and facial expressions. We practiced tempo and rythem. We came to understand speaking is like music. if u don't like it, u change the station.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Patrick Dinsmore
Since I can remember, I was always a leader. In any of my endeavors, i was called upon to speak to people. i think this is where if get my natural ease in front of people. In business, I was usually called upon to speak at most functions. My family and I volunteer our time to different causes. I have coached basketball, soccer, baseball, and football for the past 12 yrs. with my sons.
I don't know how pertinent this information is, but, i thought i'd throw it in there just the same.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Patrick Dinsmore by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick Dinsmore is a Standard subscriber.
• Patrick Dinsmore was last active on Voice123 80 days ago