Warm, Professional, Honest, Calming, Comforting
• Patricia Tuckett is registered with Voice123 since Oct 07, 2003.
Patricia Tuckett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Patricia Tuckett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Patricia Tuckett started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Patricia Tuckett is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Patricia Tuckett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Patricia Tuckett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, calming & comforting for religious and inspirational narrations
Professional and smooth for presentations
Honest and animated for story telling and commercials
Voice of authority, clear and crisp
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West Indian (Trinidadian)
My Voice Experience
My professional voicover experience is new. But on a personal level I have performed voiceover projects at churches and funeral homes. These were giving words of encouragement and inspiration. I've also done reading projects at The Lighthouse where I read to the blind. At the Library I've have done news and book recordings for playback to the blind. I am able to do medical narrations with ease. I have also read the Bible for 2 consecutive years at the annual Bible Reading Marathon on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
My background is in Healthcare. I have a Masters Degree in Theology and I am an evangelist. I preach the gospel of Jesus Christ whenever I have opportunity. I received voiceover training at Edge Studio in New York. I have also performed at the off-broadway Harlem Theatre in New York on 3 occasions. I sing, though not professionally, but have sung at church concerts. My style is unique.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to Edge Studio and they are equipped with state-of-the-art digital audio workstation, compressor, equalizer, de-esser, extensive music library, popper stopper, sound effects, etc.
Because of my extensive experience in the medical field I am proficient in medical narrations including training videos for medical professionals and pharmaceutical personnel.
I am able to do narrations of the Bible with flow, ease and authority. I expect to be the first female narrator of the Bible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Patricia Tuckett by email or phone, please click here.