Professional, friendly, warm, sexy, sympathetic
• Patricia Purello is registered with Voice123 since 2009-04-24.
Patricia Purello does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Patricia Purello was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Patricia Purello started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Patricia Purello is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Patricia Purello does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Patricia Purello was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Professional voice with clear enunciation for presentations, public service announcements, IVR, telephone systems, commercials. Warm, compassionate voice for telephone, commercials. Soft, sexy voice for telephone systems, commercials. Medical, pharmaceutical pronunciation skills for commercials, narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-accent American English.
My Voice Experience
I began my voice-over career writing and delivering public service announcements. When I went to the radio station to record them, the station asked me to do commercials for them. I did many commercials including those for medical related businesses. My most recent experience has been recording telephone systems, and I have just finished a major project for Workstream, Inc, an international human resources company. I also just completed a 60sec. commercial for a radio talk show sponsored by 6FigureJobs website.
B.S. in psychology and education
M.S. in education
M.P.A.in public administration in health care.
Voice Over course at SUNY Purchase, NY
17 years experience in public speaking
My Studio Equipment
Stageworks studio condenser microphone with phantom power and pop screen for crisp, clear recording.
Audacity and Adobe Audition including Loopology for background music.
My 17 years of public speaking experience makes me a natural for voice-over work. I enjoy the challenge of producing a quality piece for my clients and will work with them to produce the product they desire. I am retired from my career in the medical field and have the time to devote to this work. I also have the flexibility to produce work on short notice. I was recently called by a phone system client and asked to do a special phone recording on the spot since the building had been struck by lightening. I was able to record a message for them within 5 minutes. I also sing and practice vocal exercises daily.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patricia Purello by email or phone, please click here.