professional, warm, soft &sexy, cold hearted, snob
• Patrice Broderick is registered with Voice123 since Sep 29, 2008.
Patrice Broderick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Patrice Broderick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Patrice Broderick started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Patrice Broderick is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Patrice Broderick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Patrice Broderick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is business professional, warm, animated, soft & sexy, cold-hearted, snob, light & fun
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
La Vernia/ San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bostonian accent (native), redneck Texan, can do Laura Bush, British accent
My Voice Experience
Sang La Marseillaise in documentary "Pardon my French, Why Americans hate the French" by Eric Smith (still in editing), Have studied Voice over with Liz Reeder of Austin, TX and with Brent Boller of San Antonio, TX. Performed with voice over recordings attached to films I have done (ie. reflecting the character's thoughts).
BA Psychology, BS Nursing, Masters Degree in Psychiatric Nursing, Masters Degree in Criminal Justice, 21 years service in Military (did much training)
On Camera Acting/ Auditioning for TV & film, Improvisation for Camera, Cold Readings for Television & Film, Monologues for TV & Film, Cold Readings for TV & Film, Character Development (Strassberg, Meisner), Cold Reading for TV Commercials, Advanced on Camera Work w/ Moving Cameras, Runway Fashion Troupe, Commercial Forms & Testimonials, The Physical Actor, Voice Over for RadionCommercials, Narratives, Characters
Have special interest in non-governmental organizations and in the cause of human trafficking.
My Studio Equipment
AVS audio recorder to put direct into MP3 format, Samsun USB studio condenser microphone, use Garage Band of MacIntosh computer in which itunes converts to MP3 format.
Through the military and Nursing I have done much training that makes me idea for any training videos. I have learned use of 3 main points, varying training tools etc, to keep learners interest. I have much experience in making powerpoint slides.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Patrice Broderick by email or phone, please click here.