Deep, Soothing, Announcer, Sports, Promo, Grizzly
Conversational and warm, deep voice good for Narration and the Announcer guy.
I can go low, deep & grizzly for sports and promo's as well as automotive commercial. A guy's guy type of voice.
I can also go soft, soothing and warm for corporate presentations, pharmaceuticals and health care commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Park Ridge, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York / Brooklynese / Mobster guy
Wisconsin / Midwest (Think Chris Farley in Tommy Boy).
Southern Accents - both Southeast and Texas.
Can also do NO accent.
James Earl Jones
My Voice Experience
Galbani / Sorrento Cheese - Corporate marketing video
Representation: Benz Model & Talent Agency - Tampa, FL
Freelancing: Take3! Talent - New York City
Currently working with PDR Voice Coaching in training.
Sirius Satellite Radio - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Safe Harbor statements for United Rentals, Inc. quarterly stock analyst conference calls.
Shop-Rite in store announcements
PDR Voice Coaching - continuing education
PDR Voice Coaching - Intensive voiceover workshop
PDR Voice Coaching - Industry workshops
BS in Marketing, Saint Joseph's University
My Studio Equipment
AVID Fast Track Solo
Audio Technica AT4040 Microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Pat Hunt
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pat Hunt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pat Hunt is a Premium subscriber.
• Pat Hunt was last active on Voice123 133 days ago