Deep, Warm, Mature Voice With A Touch Of Gravel!
"THE STORYTELLER": DEEP, WARM, MATURE VOICE WITH A TOUCH OF GRAVEL!
Patrick's tranquil and friendly voice is great for Storytelling, Documentaries/Narration, TV Promos and Retail Commercials. Patrick's sincere, upbeat and natural delivery is very believable and he can perform a range of tones and inflections from vibrant young adult to the sensible old man! Whether you are in need of a voice to produce a commercial, a documentary, an audio book, corporate narration, e-learning or perhaps your company's automated telephone attendant, Patrick has the ability and versatility to make your script come alive! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Sacramento, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, English (North American), NPR (National Public Radio), Northern California
My Voice Experience
Provided pre-production recording services, edited and mixed a 13-song CD for a local Catholic Grammar School in 2012.
Perform bi-monthly at our parish church choir.
Patrick has been trained by some of the most successful, top-notch voice-over professionals in the business including Rudy Gaskins of Push Creative in New York City, John Grove of Southern California, J. Michael Collins of Voices.com, Ray Nakamoto of Nakamoto Productions and Cammie Winston of Voiceover International.
* BA Psychology - California State University, Sacramento
* Guitar Institute of Technology Graduate - Hollywood, CA
* Pro-Audition VO Workshop at Nakamoto Productions
* VO Networking with John Grove
My Studio Equipment
* Windows 7 with Studio One Pro DAW from PreSonus
* Sterling Audio ST55 Condenser Mic
* PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL & Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones
* Recording engineering capabilities
* Accomplished Guitarist & Bassist
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patrick Carvalho by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick Carvalho is a Standard subscriber.
• Patrick Carvalho was last active on Voice123 172 days ago