Young Dad/Teacher, Upbeat, Smooth, Warm
• Parnell Marcano is registered with Voice123 since Aug 14, 2011.
• Parnell Marcano started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Parnell Marcano is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Parnell Marcano was last active on Voice123 330 days ago
In general, my voice has that warm and inviting tone; a good blend of sexy and friendly.
For commercials, tend to be a bit brighter and "smiley".
For more professional projects, I get a bit more "James Earl Jonesish"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do my "3 Degrees of Blackness": The Educated African-American, The Regular Dude, and The Urban Brutha. I can also do a Southern Gentleman or Country Twang. Working on getting Upper and Lower class British accents perfected.
My Voice Experience
Most of my recording has been as a singer. Mostly vocals (lead and background) on projects for friends, and one for a Diane Reeves album. The first VO work I ever did was for Chromolume Theater Company. It was a commercial for our Internet Radio Station. I played The Devil, chastising Faust over a deal made to listen to the station. :c) In late 2009, I did a song demo for a friend who was putting together a new musical. A few months later, she called again and asked me to be the narrator for the audiobook version of a children's book she was releasing.
I am a singer/actor with a BFA in Musical Theater. I primarily make a living as a singer. Music styles range from Pop/R&B, Musical Theater, Legit, Gospel and Jazz.
I've taken Level I and II of Hey! I Saw Your Commercial, with Mike Pointer, VO workshops with Cherilyn Carter and David H. Lawrence XVII.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Parnell Marcano
I am a theater trained actor, I'm easy to get along with. I'm a quick study, good with dialogue intensive copy. I take direction well.
For fun I like to make up song parodies
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Parnell Marcano by email or phone, please click here.