Raspy, Urban, Movie Trailer, Authoritative, Warm
• Papy S. is registered with Voice123 since Jul 15, 2005.
• Papy S. started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Papy S. is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Papy S. was last active on Voice123 127 days ago
My sound can vary depending on the type of read that is required. I can do a warm deep sexy voice, a sinister movie trailer voice, a professional read, hip hop urban sound, a game show radio sound, and even an urban agressive sound for radio imaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do an African and Jamacian accent.
My Voice Experience
I have worked in major to medium markets doing radio announcing. From Dallas to Philly, I have a wide range of sounds.
V100 R&B Hits and Oldies (Dallas)
Hot 100 (Dallas)
102.7/106.9 The Blaze (Tyler)
97.9 The Beat (Dallas)
103.9 The Beat (Philly)
Hot 107.1 (Memphis)
Most of my expericence comes fror radio spots and promos. From commercials to liners and sweepers.
Most of my training has been hands on from the time I began in radio. I obtained a degree in RTF, Radio/ Television and Film at Sam Houston State University.
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Delta Sound card
528E Voice Processor
Yamaha Professional Speakers
Groove Tube GT67 Tube Microphone
I do production as well and have a vast knowledge of much of the various software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Papy S. by email or phone, please click here.