Age: 20's to 30's sound, comedic and dramatic, wry
• Pamela Van Zandt is registered with Voice123 since Jan 01, 2007.
Pamela Van Zandt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pamela Van Zandt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Pamela Van Zandt started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Pamela Van Zandt is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Pamela Van Zandt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pamela Van Zandt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Energetic voiceover talent with strong diversity. Wry or goofy for comedic commercials; sensitive and nuturing for straight reads. Natural, "best friend" sound you can relate to.
Character voices include: Jewish mother, Southern, Italian, Valley girl/teenager, and little kid.
Professional singer (alto) sounds similar to Alanis Morissette or KT Tunkstall.
Can do singing impersonations of Alanis Morissette, Cher, and Ethel Merman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, Hollywood, Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian (non-authentic), valley girl, nerd
My Voice Experience
I've been acting professionally for 20 years in theatre, tv, film and voiceover.
Voiceover experience includes telephone prompts, regional radio commercial for KwikTrip, national ad for Secure Meal Replacement Bars, VO for Columbia College (Chicago), and character voices for 2 video games.
BFA from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
Trained at Sound Advice in Chicago-workshops and one-on-one coaching for Voiceover.
Audition Studio-Chicago:classes in Auditioning and commercials.
One-on-one coaching with Glen Haines.
My Studio Equipment
Professional condensor mic and digital recording capabilities.
I have a professional condensor mic and computer at home to record auditions in MP3 or WAV format. Can use this home studio for final product if you do not need to coach me; or I can use a studio with ISDN in Los Angeles so I can record for anyone, anywhere (studio charges billed separately).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pamela Van Zandt by email or phone, please click here.