Enthusiastic, warm, friendly, fun.
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accents and dialects, London, posh, cockney, northern, Liverpudlian, Scottish, Irish.
My Voice Experience
I used to be a tour guide - taking passengers all over Britain, Ireland and Europe. I have extensive knowledge of local accents, dialects and idiosyncracies!
I possess an Honours Degree in Applied Language - French, Russian and Spanish. I also speak fluent Italian and German.
I have an acting background and have taken a drama course at RADA and studies in Clown and Buffoon, Singing and Piano Lessons. I have performed varied theatrical performances in the UK, France, Greece and Russia. I was part of a voluntary performance theatre group working with special education children in the UK. In the USA, I have taken classes with DJ Sullivan and Tom Ardavany. I performed in the 48 Hour Film Project in San Diego.
My studies in voice acting have been at the The VoiceActing Academy in San Diego, Voices Voicasting, Compost Productions, Buzzy's and the Garden of Sound in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to several studios in the Los Angeles area.
I have a small home studio which I am currently upgrading.
Unknown - Click here to ask Pamela Coleman
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Pamela Coleman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pamela Coleman is a Standard subscriber.
Pamela Coleman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pamela Coleman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pamela Coleman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pamela Coleman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.