• Pam DeWeerd is registered with Voice123 since Dec 09, 2011.
Pam DeWeerd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pam DeWeerd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Pam DeWeerd started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Pam DeWeerd is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Pam DeWeerd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pam DeWeerd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have done many video games with various character voices with black accents, southern accents, quirky voice, warm motherly voice, mean, old witch types....
Commercial voice is medium warm, sweet, nurturing. I do not have a deep voice unless I am playing a mean witch. I can play fun and sexy like Marilyn Monroe
I am great at little kids and animals.
My voice is high and perky many times!
Also, I speak clearly..
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Old lady black Mama accent, southern belle accent
My Voice Experience
I am hired the most times in video games.
1. Art of Murder-Secretary, Librarian
2. Tesla-Sophia, Miss Piggy
3. Art of Murder #3- Ruth and Mamuska
4. Governor of Poker- 4 types of Gamblers
1. Ric's Deli-Cafe-wife
2. Indiana Unclaimed - enthusiastic customer
I have done some others but but I can't remember the product name but in both I was a caring motherly type.
I have had lots of training in Voice-over. I have trained with Samantha Paris with Voicetrax, S.F. for 10 years. I have 2 Demos. I have a Character Demo and a Commercial Demo. I also trained with Pat Fraley who taught me lots about characters.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio in my home which I use my Apple laptop.I also use Sound Studio which works just fine for recording.
I also have The Yamaha USB Audio Interface Audio 6 Computer Recording System.
And I have the AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
I was a Kindergarten Teacher for many years and I loved to tell stories to children and I have lots of confidence in getting in front of people. I am not shy.
I have lots of enthusiasm!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Pam DeWeerd by email or phone, please click here.