Versatile Spanish voice: corporate, ad, dubbing...
I have been trained and educated at dubbing and, as a result, I have versatile voice that can be adapted to different projects as corporate videos, audiobooks, dubbing, eLearning projects, etc.
My voice is also friendly and welcoming for phone systems, I also love recording for documentaries and audio books, I have worked with kids and my voice can be very sweet sounding.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
English with Spanish accent
Character specialist for cartoons and games (ask me for more info).
My Voice Experience
Working during 8 years in many dubbing studios in Spain: Tecnison, Soundub, Arait multimedia, Audioluna, Enboca, AM estudios, etc.
Dubbing cast on films:
"Hot fuzz", "Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix", "Atonement", "Inundation", etc.
Dubbing cast on TV series:
"Stargate SG-1", "Storm Hawks", "Sleepover club", "Case closed", etc.
Capturing Idi Amin, Cocaine Cowboys, Antarctica extreme continent, etc.
I also have done voice-overs for Spanish TV series as "Amar en tiempos revueltos" and "Matrimonio con hijos".
Voice-over in TV program "Mangapolis" for channel "La sexta". Narrating voice and characterizations.
I have worked for other national TV's as TVE and Cuatro. Also in local stations.
El Popol-Vuh (Xbox), Mortal Kombat, Brink, Hasi eta Hazi Primaria, Hasi eta Hazi Bachillerato
Los cuentos de Suso (Santillana), El traje nuevo del Emperador (Cuentoteca)
- Advanced master courses of dubbing (2005-07) AM studios.
- Dramatic art courses (2002-05) La mascara stage academy.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own recording studio to produce high quality audio as specified by the client and deliver it via e-mail, FTP or Dropbox.
M-Audio sound interface, sE Electronics X1 Professional Condensor microphone, Avid Pro Tools.
I can deliver audios in the time specified by the client, very quick turn around time and responsability. I am very easy to work with and I am willing to follow any directions until the final product is exactly as required.
Stage animal or formal communicator. The fearsome cave monster or the funny forest creatures. My formation on theatre and dubbing makes me a jack-of-all-trades. I always try to look further to earn the best possible results for my client. Feel free to ask anything to enhance the job.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pako Campo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pako Campo is a Standard subscriber.
• Pako Campo was last active on Voice123 67 days ago