Characters, accents, deep, funny, calm, soothing
• James Pace is registered with Voice123 since Jan 28, 2010.
James Pace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Pace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• James Pace started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently James Pace is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
James Pace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Pace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very wide vocal range. I can alter my tone and style of speech to meet any need. Just let me know what you require and I will deliver. Or after reading your script I can offer a style for your approval.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: English (British) upper or lower class, Mexican, Spanish, German, Russian, Middle Eastern, Dutch, Hungarian, Australian, Irish, Scottish, Asian... If its not listed, ask, I can probably duplicate it.
DIALECTS: I can mimic almost any dialect you desire. From any style across the U.S. to foreign dialectic variances.
IMPERSONATIONS: With practice I can copy almost any person of stature. I'm curtain I can mimic the following...
John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Stewart, Sean Connery, Humphrey Bogart, and many more.
CHARACTERS: Kermit & piggy, Eric Cartman (South Park), Hank Hill, Droopy Dog, Elmer Fudd, Yogi Bear, Snaggle Puss, Bugs, Grover (Sesame Street), Yoda, Mr. Movie Phone, Butthead (Bevis & Butthead), and once again, many more...
My Voice Experience
I am just now beginning to trade voice work for compensation. As far as experience, I have extensive experience in my personal life. I have used my talents at parties, leaving friends messages, creating answering machine greetings for friends/ family, and even as personal practical jokes in public. Just because I have no professional experience thus far, it doesn't mean I can not be professional.
I am self taught and self trained. I am a very judgmental on anything I create. I am never satisfied until I am certain it is everything that is expected.
My Studio Equipment
At this early point in my career I am merely using a laptop computer and a very reliable software program to complete my work. All my demos are recorded using my equipment. If that would not be to your liking, I can use a studio in the metro area.
I have previous sales experience. I know how to present any product or service in a way to spark interest.
I have extensive experience dealing directly with the public.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James Pace by email or phone, please click here.