Versatile, character specialist, pleasant, unique
• Ozzie (Austin) Willett is registered with Voice123 since Jan 29, 2010.
Ozzie (Austin) Willett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ozzie (Austin) Willett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ozzie (Austin) Willett started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Ozzie (Austin) Willett is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ozzie (Austin) Willett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ozzie (Austin) Willett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a pleasing and versatile voice that is great for narrations and especially well suited for childrens books and technical readings. I can be highly animated and fun as well as smooth and even toned for more technical reading. I have a very wide range of inflections and accents and I take direction very well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, Irish, Leprachaun, Australian, British, Cowboy, Old man (Jewish), Old man (judgemental), Old man (on his last leg), Surfer dude, Creepy guy, Mad Scientist,
Dracula, Igor, President Clinton, President Reagan, Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Elvis
All ranges for any type of character.
My Voice Experience
For the past 20 years I have been speaking publicly, both as a featured speaker at conventions and workshops and as a guest at local functions and meetings in San Diego.
Voiceover Training through Multi Media Arts in San Diego, CA. Trained with Dru Scott and Gordon Jump with the focus on commercials and character voices. Attended classes at ATS Radio School where I learned to write scripts and narration.
My Studio Equipment
I have a small home studio utilizing a Samson CO1U studio condenser microphone connected to my home computer which has Sound Forge recording software and Cool Edit Pro for mix down. Her I am able to record quality demos in MP3 format for submissions and auditions. I also utilize the services of Lone Wolf Recording Studio, located in San Diego, CA, for any recording requirements that I am not equiped to handle at home.
I have over 20 years of experience as a public speaker in San Diego, CA. I routinely speak to groups of 15 to 50 people at a time on the topics of drug abuse, recovery and spiritual self help.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ozzie (Austin) Willett by email or phone, please click here.