Soothing, Sassy n Sexy Female
A clear, well modulated voice with a nice balance of treble and bass. A warm, friendly and attractive voice for a variety of commercials. Uplifting and enthusiastic with a feel good tone that could melt ice. Not over the top or too sexy, like a warm hug on a cold day.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Betty Boop, Schmoo who was a character on Scooby Doo long time ago, Bobby a la Howie Mandel, child like voices, British accents and variances of humorous takes on dialecgts. Not the exact match, but more character dialect voices.
I am working on some others and would love to evolve more.
My Voice Experience
A variety of B-movie voice-overs, numerous commercials on radio and television. For Mix97 radio and The Shopping Channel.
Commercials for Spas, cars, special events, club parties, Brighton Speedway and travel destinations.
Station ID for several independent stations.
Again the clear, modulated, friendly yet attractive voice that is nice enough that men like it, but not offensive that turns women off. I have been told that I have a great radio voice that transfers to television nicely.
Radio and Television Broadcast Graduate, Movie voice-overs, vocal training and current employment is with Radio and Television in Major Market.
Spokeperson for 16 years for a variety of companies. Corporate presentations and public speaking for campaigns for The Children's Aid Society.
My Studio Equipment
Access to professional studio equipment Monday to Friday.
Unknown - Click here to ask Orlena Cain
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Orlena Cain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Orlena Cain is a Standard subscriber.
• Orlena Cain was last active on Voice123 221 days ago